Team up with 888sport for the hottest rugby betting action at the Heineken Cup 2011/2012!
Rugby fans across England, France, Ireland, Italy, Scotland and Wales are eagerly anticipating the commencement of the 2012 leg of the Heineken Cup. This glittering series of rugby contests is going to be a hard-fought affair indeed. A series of fixtures is slated to take place between the world's top 6 European rugby teams. The allocation of teams in the Heineken cup is based on the following performance, standings and history:
• Scotland and Italy: each of these countries way of 2 teams moving forward based on their performance in the Celtic League
• Wales: 3 teams will move forward to the Heineken Cup based on a regular-season finish in the Celtic League
• Ireland: 3 teams will progress to the Heineken Cup based on a regular-season finish in the Celtic League
• England: 6 teams will move through into the Heineken Cup, based on their performance in the Anglo-Welsh Cup and the Aviva Premiership.
• France: like England, 6 teams will advance to the Heineken cup based on their regular-season finish in the Top 14
The list of individual teams competing in the Heineken Cup includes the following highlights and standings:
Pool 1: Castres Olyimpique, Munster Rugby, Northampton Saints, and the Scarlets
Pool 2: Cardiff Blues, Edinburgh, London Irish, and Racing Metro 92
Pool 3: Bath Rugby, Glasgow Warriors, Leinstar Rugby and Montpellier Herault
Pool 4: Aironi, Clermont Auvergne, Leicester Tigers, and Ulster Rugby
Pool 5: Benetton Rugby, Biarritz Olympique, Ospreys, and Saracens
Pool 6: Connacht Rugby, Gloucester Rugby, Harlequins, and Toulouse
The remaining 2 places in the Heineken Cup for 2011/2012 are filled by the winners of the previous year’s cup and the Amlin Challenge Cup. The history of the Heineken Cup indicates that this year's contest is going to be nothing less than a clash of the Titans. A series of fixtures is slated to take place in April of 2012 including the following schedule of events:
• Edinburgh Rugby v Toulouse at Murrayfield
• Leinster Rugby v Cardiff Blues at Aviva Stadium
• Munster Rugby v Ulster Rugby at Thomond Park
• Saracens v ASM Clermont Auvergne at Vicarage Road
The aforementioned schedule of events, as listed in the fixtures section of the Heineken cup website, is available to punters at the leading UK bookmaker 888sport. The final of this exciting rugby encounter will be played at Twickenham in London on 19 May 2012 and predictions for the winner are rife.
Fixtures, Bet Odds and Selections from the Leading UK Internet Bookmaker 888sport
Betting odds for the Heineken cup 2011/2012 at the top online bookmaker are the following:
• Leinster at betting odds of 2 to 1
• Munster at betting odds of 10 to 3
• Toulouse at betting odds of 9 to 2
• Clermont-Auvergne at betting odds of 6 to 1
• Saracens at betting odds of 6 to 1
• Ulster at betting odds of 14 to 1
• Cardiff Blues at betting odds of 33 to 1
At 888sport each way bets on two places are posted at odds of 1 to 3, as of 7 April 2012. Further, at 888sport, punters can enjoy a range of free bets and free bet options. These include the 88th Minute Special promotion and a free signup bonus for all new punters. The top predictions are included for punters online.